Thursday, August 27, 2009

Photography Special - Images For A Cure



"We are daughters, sisters, husbands and fathers. We are roommates, best friends and soul mates. We are photographers with a passion for giving back. On October 11, 2009, we will unite our talents to contribute one day of session fees in support of breast cancer research. 100% of all session fees collected on this date will be donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®. We are hopeful, that with your support we will find a cure in our lifetime."

~
Images For A Cure


I am so excited to be a part of this project. I was playing around on my Facebook page the other day and noticed a link to this project by Scarlett Lillian and once I started reading about it I was immediately overcome with a sense that I should do this. Perhaps this is my way to make an imact on the world. What a great thing to be able to make a difference by doing something you love.

So for one day, October 10, I will be donating all my session fees to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®.

Here's the good news for you! I am opening up 2 family mini-sessions and 4 boudoir sessions at a discounted price .



Details:

2 Mini-Family Sessions
~$50 session fee (100% of this fee is donated)
~Approx. 30 minutes at a location of your choice
~10 fully edited, high resolution images placed in an online gallery


4 Boudoir Sessions
~$50 session fee (100% of this fee is donated)
~Make-up artist provided
~30 - 45 minutes at my home studio
~2 outfits of your choice (plus a special one that I have picked out)
~15-20 fully edited, high resolution images placed in a private online gallery

Extra Bonus!!
*You can purchase a cd with your images and printing release for $50
*All prints are 20% off from these sessions



Book now - these are going to fill up fast!
To book your session go here
http://www.imagesforacure.com/schedule-a-session/




Contact me if you have any questions. ~Together, we can make a difference.




No comments: