Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sneak Peek - Melissa {N-o-N}

Melissa was one of the super special sessions that helped me participate in the Images For A Cure event.


Her one year anniversary is coming up and she wanted to do something special for her husband. She says she never takes picture, but I would say after this session...she should start making better habits. This session was fun because her mom came along and got to join in on the fun. Who knows...maybe she will book a session for her hubby????


Melissa, I hope you look at these and see the beauty that is not only within you, but that you radiate.


Don't forget to let me know what your hubby thinks!!





MaddiePie Creations


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brooke; these pics are awesome!! I am soooo jealous that I didn't do this with her. Way to go; thanks for making my friend feel good about herself.

love ya, ang