Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Little Ms. Brooke

I had so much fun with this little girl. I was blessed to spend some time with her...and her mommy and daddy last week taking family pictures. It was miserably hot and humid, but we still had so much fun.

This family is currently in the process of trying to adopt another child. Little Ms. Brooke was quite insistent that it was going to be a "baby sister". I hope they can move through this process as quickly as possible and welcome in a sweet sister...or brother for Brooke.

I will get some of the family shots from the session posted later this week, but for now...please meet my new friend, Brooke.







I mean really...besides the fact that she has an AWESOME name...how could you not love a girl like that? :)


~All My Love
Brooke
www.maddiepiecreations.com

No comments: