Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hattie is a beautiful bride

One of my dearest friends, Hattie, got married this past weekend.  We did her bridals a couple of weeks ago. 15 minutes was all we got before it started storming.  But 15 minutes was all we needed... isn't she lovely?

click on images for better view 

Several months ago, in the midst of wedding preparations...we talked about the music for the wedding.  Her (now) husband started singing his own rendition of "Isn't She Lovely"  OUT LOUD for everyone to hear.  To know him...well, we all know that she has to have a good sense of humor and a LOT of patience.  But after this past weekend...Brian, I agree.

She is lovely!
click on images for better view



"Isn't She Lovely"


Isn't she lovely

Isn't she wonderful

Isn't she precious

Less than one minute old

I never thought through love we'd be

Making one as lovely as she

But isn't she lovely made from love



Isn't she pretty

Truly the angel's best

Boy, I'm so happy

We have been heaven blessed

I can't believe what God has done

Through us he's given life to one

But isn't she lovely made from love



3 comments:

The Rendon Family said...

You are awesome and Hattie looks beautiful!!!

MaddiePie Creations said...

thank you so much Katie! I'm so glad I got to meet you!

monica said...

My baby girl is the most precious gift I have ever received. She lights up the room when she walks in. Thank you for being there for her. Love to you always.