Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Getting involved and having a purpose

I don't write near enough on this blog as I would like to. My hope for 2009 is that I will be able to write more over here, that will allow my clients to get a better idea of who I am.

One of the things that I have been mentally mulling over is using my photography as a way to help others. I recently ran across a foundation called Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep. *NOTE: Do NOT go over there if you are emotional...you will be crying in no time flat.

But I think I want to find a way to use photography with kids with disabilities. I want to find some organization that I can get involved and show the beauty that is within these amazing kids. I want to find the right one but don't really know where to begin.

Still thinking...

No comments: