Thursday, December 31, 2009

Reflecting on the last year

It's going to be a cliche post..sorry! But I think it is important to reflect on the things that you have learned and determine some goals for yourself for the coming year.



2009 - What I have learned

~ Don't rush things

~ I really enjoy children photography

~ Not everyone is going to like my photography style, and that is ok

~ Sometimes things are A LOT harder than they appear

~ Pace myself, I got way too overloaded this year

~ Focus on the little things, they can get out of control fast!



2010 - Goals

~ Get my boudoir business up and running

~ Create a Senior Model Program

~ Schedule smarter

~ Blog at least 3 times per week (outside of the Project 365)

~ complete Project 365

~ Create all my marketing materials

~ Attend at least one workshop

~

1 comment:

Anne said...

Love the goals. I am sure you'll be successful, if you really focus on your goals.
I am struggling a little at the moment, so it is good to have a little reminder to put all your power in achieving your goals. Thanks!