Friday, October 15, 2010

Fall Family Pictures

It's definately cooling off and the leaves are starting to turn colors.  My October calendar is completely full and November is filling up rather quickly. 

It's the perfect time to have your family pictures done...or even just pictures of your kiddos.  They make great Christmas gifts and are perfect for custom Christmas Cards.

Lots of moms ask me what to dress everyone in.  Some people are very traditional and really like the look of everyone matching.  Everyone in all black is a very nice picture.  However, you can have beautiful and fun pictures without everyone matching.  Below is a sample of what I would recommend for a family.  It's not always important to match...just to coordinate the color schemes.

Ready to book your family pictures - give me a call or send me an email and let's get your session booked.  I can't wait to meet you!

817-564-3068
maddiepiecreations@yahoo.com


1 comment:

Dana-from chaos to Grace said...

LOVE it!! Love the textures and colors!