Wednesday, October 13, 2010

It's a Small World {Grapevine Engagement/Wedding Photographer}

I met this AMAZING lady thru an online referral from a lady I met thru a friend, that I met thru a friend...did you keep up?

Meet Brianna & Andrew.  They are getting married next year and I am the lucky one who gets to be a part of their special day and take part in this next chapter of their life.  Brianna is beautiful inside and out...Andrew is one lucky guy! 

He's quiet and reserved...and even though he wasn't feeling well - he rocked it out with her and I was able to capture their sweet love and excitement over their upcoming wedding.



Much Love to you both!

1 comment:

brianna_n said...

Oooooo - I LOVE BLOGGGGGGGS!!!!! :)

Hi, I'm Brianna and I'm your new blog-stalker!

Love them, thank you so much!