Friday, January 28, 2011

Just a little bit of me

I spend a crazy amount of time online every day.  I work, I read, I play, I learn, I love, I discover, I am inspired by so many things.  I love to read about the lives of others that share the same interests as I do.  I love to hear about the exciting things that are happening in the lives of those I love.

I love to blog...I just don't do it enough.  I find that by the time I have read about everyone else, I have run out of time to write for myself.  I had a personal blog, seperate from this one, but I think I will take it down and focus solely on this blog.  I want my clients and future clients to know me, inside and out.  I want them to share in my passion and the exciting things that are happening in my life.  I want to build long lasting friendships with those in my life, physically and in the internet world.

Let's enjoy this journey together...share with me what inspires you.  Today, I will tell you that the love and unending support from my beautiful clients is what inspires me.

Oh and of course because we all love pictures - here is a recent picture of ME!  My beautiful daughter took this...she is the Maddie in the MaddiePie Creations.












Much Love!

No comments: