Monday, January 31, 2011

Inspired

I have said it before in a previous post that I am truly inspired by those in my life.  One of the amazing people who inspires me almost daily...I have never met.  I have never looked her in the eye, hugged her, or talked to her on the phone.  Bianca Juarez started a blog not long ago and I became a loyal blog reader from the beginning.  I realized that we were the same age and yet she has already accomplished so many more things than I can even dream of. 

She has an incredible way of writing that truly speaks to my heart and she encourages me to a better person, all from hundreds of miles away.

The video below makes me feel like I am watching my best friend...I love her for that. 


In The Name of Love from Bianca Juarez on Vimeo.

She is not a celebrity, she is not rich, she IS beautiful...and she is my friend.  She encourages and inspires me through her words.

Who inspires you?


Much Love
Brooke

1 comment:

Bianca said...

I'm SO beyond honored, my dear friend. One day we WILL meet face to face :)