Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Mary

There are some people who make a profound impact on your life.  This lady has helped me through so many different times in my life. She has encouraged me when I couldn't find the strength within to believe in myself.  She has loved me when sometimes it felt like I was sitting at rock bottom.  She has believed in me and somehow always knew I would make it through.

Mary is someone in my life that has done so much more for me than I will ever be able to do for her.  She taught me that sometimes you have to take a leap of faith and just know that it will all work out on the other side.

Mary, I love you.  I am so blessed you have been in my life for 10 years. I am a better person because of the faith you have in me and the friend that you are.

I hope you know how truly amazing you are.


All my love
Brooke

No comments: