Friday, July 22, 2011

August Boudoir Event - What to Wear

I'm really excited about the Boudoir Event that is coming up on August 19 & 20th.  There are still about 4 spots open on the 20th and I would LOVE love to see you there.

A lot of women ask what they should wear.  So I thought I would show a couple of ideas.  Keep in mind, the boudoir events are all about what you are comfortable in.  You don't have to dress in the super sexy lingerie...we can totally rock out a cute pair of boy shorts and a tshirt.  However...if you want some ideas, here are some of my faves that I have come across lately.

FaireFrouFrou
sexy, flirty, and maybe even a little bit retro



The ever fabulous Victoria's Secret






Find something that makes you feel amazing.  Play up your assets...and leave the rest to me.

So...what are you going to choose?  Sexy and romantic...fun and flirty...super hot...

email me now and let's get you booked!

xoxo
Brooke

1 comment:

Megan said...

Great post! The only downside is, it is making me crave a new Victoria's Secret frock....My husband may just kill me....