Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I Heart Faces {Beautiful Eyes}

This week's theme over at I Heart Faces is beautiful eyes.  I have been working on a couple of projects with studio lighting.  When all else fails and there are no willing and able models (i.e. kids running around hiding from me when I pick up the camera) I am forced to resort to getting in front of the camera myself.

While this is NOT my favorite thing to do, it lets me remember what it feels like to be in front of the camera.  It reminds me of those insecurities that I think we all face each time we have our pictures taken.

Back to the challenge...

This week over at I Heart Faces, the focus is on beautiful eyes.  As I was looking thru images I could use for this challenge, my daughter and husband both voted for this one.


Maddie says this is my model look :) 

Now that you have read thru my end of day rambling...head over and check out some of the other Beautiful Eyes entered in this week's challenge at I Heart Faces



Much Love
Brooke

3 comments:

Meh said...

What a wonderful self photo! Love the lighting effect you created here. It really makes your eyes pop. =)

Dana Suggs said...

Oh Brooke...you are BEAUTIFUL!! I agree, I'm glad you chose this one!

Angie said...

Absolutely beautiful. I heart your face.