Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Lovey Day

Today is a day about love.  It's a day that says I love you to those that are special in your life.  For me, it's not just about my amazing husband :)  but it's also about those in my life that are so special.  My friends, my clients, my future clients.  For me this day is about those poeple that have made an impact in my life and who have touched my heart.

So for those of you reading this... I love you!  I wish you lots of love today and hope that someone gives you a big ol' hug and kiss today. 

Thank you for loving me in your own special ways and constantly encouraging me. 

Because we all love pictures....here is my Valentine!


And a little something extra for all the lucky girls that are getting engaged on this fabulous day...

I am extending a discount on my 2011 Wedding Packages.  Contact me by the end of the month to set up a consultation and I will discount any of the 2011 Wedding packages by $200. 

Brooke
maddiepiecreations@yahoo.com
817-564-3068


Much Love to each and every one of you!  Now go love on someone!!

No comments: