Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Jesse Jennings

I have said it before, but I am truly blessed to meet the people that I do.  I met Jesse Jennings about 3 years ago.  My husband and I were eating dinner and Jesse was playing a live accoustic show.  He is a great friend of some of our best friends.


Jesse truly has a voice that is amazing.  He is so passionate about his music and you can see it in everything he does. 
He is kind hearted and such a gentlemen.




Fast forward to a few months ago and we started talking about this super great opportunity that might happen for him..if it did, he was going to need to new photos.

{Woot Woot!!  Holla!  Heck yeah I'll do them!}



As it turns out...the great opportunity happened and now he is on hiw way to something big!  So one evening a few weeks ago, we headed out for his session and I am so happy with the end result.  Jesse is such a great person, inside and out.  He is super talented and one day soon will take this world by storm.



In the meantime...I'll listen to his music as I drive to and from work and really any chance I get.  I'll go watch him perform when I can...and know that one day...he will amaze the world with his voice, his heart, and his kind soul.


Oh....you wanna hear him too??? ok....just go to his local music site http://www.reverbnation.com/jessejennings


Jesse - you won both Casey and I over a long time ago, you have made my kids become groupies (and talent evaluators), and I am truly honored to call you a friend.

Much Love
Brooke


817-564-3068


1 comment:

Karen B said...

I see ALBUM COVER in photo of Jesse with head down strumming his guitar in front of the burnt orange door, super picture Brooke! Best of luck to the cowboy! yeehaw