Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Owen Tilly {Newborn Photography; Tulsa, OK}

She is a precious little girl. With a name like Owen Tilly, how could she not be fabulous??




Little Owen was 19 days new...and wide awake.


The best part of my job...as I tell every mother that is stressing out because her little one won't go to sleep when we want them to....is that I get to snuggle with these amazing little bundles. 

Newborn sessions are unpredictable.  You never know how they will do.  They could have slept all day every day and sure enough the day I arrive to do their session...they won't go to sleep no matter how much we snuggle, rock, bounce and shush them.  Out of town clients have a slight disadvantage, because we really only have one shot to get the session done. 

So little Ms. Owen didn't get near as many images as we would have hoped...but I love the ones we did capture.


Even the fussy ones.  Because really...it happens. 

Mom and Dad - I love ya both! 

Much Love
Brooke

No comments: