Sunday, December 4, 2011

The C Family 2011

I had the opportunity to spend a brief couple of hours with this family.  1/2 of this group currently lives in New Jersey and they came to Texas for the Thanksgiving holiday.


 What a GREAT group!

Wild, and crazy, and happy, and such an amazing family.

It was super cold the day I was scheduled to come over for their family session.  Regardless, they were all headed home the following day.  

It was an opportunity we weren't going to get again.

So...we made the best of it, and I think it TOTALLY paid off.

Tiffany and her family





What do you do when one of the kids isn't ready to take pictures...you improvise

LOVE THIS



Tamara and her Family





The New Jersey Group





The WHOLE Shebang!


I am so honored that you chose me to be your photographer for this wonderful weekend.  thank you!


Much Love!

Brooke

No comments: