Thursday, December 8, 2011

Tiffany - a day in the studio

Sometimes you meet people that you know are going to accomplish great things in their life. 

They are so full of passion and you can see the creativity just oozing from them.

That... is my new friend Tiffany Carlen Hurd.


Tiffany is the owner of Tiffie, LLC.  She took an idea to reality and is taking it across the country. 

When she isn't working her magic with her Tiffie Sleeves and her amazing scarves....she is working on another passion.


Her music.





Tiffany has a voice that might just take you by surprise. Originally from New Jersey, her voice is as country as can be.  Sultry is probably the word I would use to describe her voice.



What started with a few verses and a chorus, became an amazing and empowering song.  With the help of Jesse Jennings, she made her dream a reality.

(waiting so patiently for his turn...)





I know I have said it before, but seriously, I have the best job in the world.  I am so honored that I was able to be a part of her special day.  The new single is titled "It's a Girl Thing". 



Get ready world, Tiffany is ready to take over the music industry!

Tiffany and Jesse did all of their recording at Fort Worth Sound. "Bart Rose awarded "Producer of the Year 2011" by the readers of FW WEEKLY MAGAZINE."

Bart did such an amazing job.  It was truly incredible watching him work.  I cannot wait to hear the final product!






 Tiffany, Jesse, and Bart - thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of the day.  I am so honored to be a part of something so wonderful. 


Much Love!
Brooke


817-564-3068







No comments: