Thursday, April 1, 2010

PhotoFusion with Kristin Weaver

Last year I came across an AMAZING woman that started the Images For A Cure project. I was so very new in my business but signed up and really just prayed that I would have someone book a session with me. A year later, and my business is definately in a different place but still no where near where I want it to be. I have learned from so many great photographers and continue to grow. Kristin is hosting a contest right now to come to Miami and do a fashion shoot with her. It would be amazing to win this and learn so much from someone who is so inspiring, both with her photography as well as her heart.




This photo is from a recent session...I would really like to grow this part of my business and I think Kristin is definately the inspiration I need.

Check out the details here Kristin Weaver Blog



Cross your fingers for me!!
Brooke

1 comment:

Dana-from chaos to Grace said...

You get MY vote!! Your photography is GORGEOUS!