Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spring Pictures

This year I was incredible blessed to have the opportunity to do the school pictures for a local private school. Fall didn't go so well due to some technial issues and a crazy printing company - but Spring...well Spring Pictures have been a completely different story. As I cycled through 200 students I fell more in love with these sweet little kids.

I got home, exhausted and wind blown...because Texas has some crazy wind right now...and downloaded all of the images. Some of the pictures were great, some were not...but mainly because kids around 5th or 6th grade just aren't really sure of how they should look in pictures. Boy's don't want to smile...no matter WHAT you say or do. Girls are afraid their braces make them look ugly. But the majority of the pictures were amazing...I knew the parents would love them.

I made some minor adjustments to all the images and sent them off to have the proofs printed. Fast forward a week and I just picked up the first batch of orders. As I ran thru the orders this morning, I was reminded how sweet these little ones are.

Since no post is complete without a picture...here are two of my favorites that make my heart melt.






Bluebonnets are here!! Now I just need to get some mini-sessions booked for next week.

No comments: