Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wonderful Opportunities

Sometimes it's funny how things work out. I have had some amazing opportunities presented to me over the last week or so and I am very thankful for each and every one of them.

Somedays I struggle with who I am as a photographer...I have a really hard time not comparing myself to others. However, when it all comes down to it, I love this! I love being able to do what I love and share with others that passion.

This weekend I have a couple of shoots back home in Tulsa, and an opportunity to meet up with a local photog and learn a little. Because it's all about the learning opportunities. When I stop learning...I stop becoming better at everything I do. Next weekend I will head back up there for an amazing workshop that I hope will take my photography to the next level.

Here is one little taste of what I am working on right now...

I had the opportunity to capture a small get together for a 50th Wedding Anniversary. This is just one of the guests that was there...how sweet is she?

2 comments:

Dana-from chaos to Grace said...

Oh I struggle all the time! I see other photographers and think why am I doing this? Can I do better? What am I doing wrong? Some days I feel so inadequate when I look at others.

And then there are the times that God reminds me of why He gave me this talent.

So I just have to trust.

I can't wait to meet you! I'll be the fat chick with the dopey grin on her face! :D And we'll learn something new together!

Jon said...

no matter what we are called to do in life. we must just trust God's plan for us is better than ours.