Thursday, March 17, 2011

Believing

Believing.

Do you believe?

Do you continue to believe despite the fear?

Do you strive to believe no matter what?


When things get overwhelming and I am not sure if I am on the right road, someone always reminds me to continue to believe in myself.  It is incredibly difficult to not look at others and doubt that I am where I am supposed to be.  It is difficult to not compare myself to the success that others have created for themselves.

However, through it all ... I believe.  I believe that this is the road I am supposed to be on.  This is the path that was chosen for me.

The people in my life that continue to believe in me are invaluable. 

I believe.  I believe that one day I will look back and remember the doubt and the fear, and know that it has made me stronger.  It will continue to push me to reach for more.

I believe that despite it all, I will rise above and be amazing.

I believe that I am blessed to be a part of your life. 

I believe that each and every one of you are in my life on purpose.

I believe that I love you!

I believe.

No comments: