Monday, March 21, 2011

Engaged! Jennifer and Lui

Referals are ahhh-mazing.  Jennifer and Lui came to MaddiePie through a referal of one of my clients.

THANK YOU!!  If I don't tell you enough, I love my clients.  Each and every one of them.

Meet Jennifer & Lui.  I had the amazing opportunity to chat with Jennifer via email a few months ago and learn a little about her and their story up to this point.







 Jennifer lives in Boston...Lui, well he lives in New Orleans.  They are engaged!!!  Two amazing people, making a really tough situation work for them.  They are getting in Dallas...cue the music for Diamond Rio's Meet in the Middle.


 

Too Corny??  yeah, i amaze myself sometimes.

Jennifer moved to Boston after college because she decided she needed a change of scenery.

Lui was already living and working in Boston

The met online and after their first date at the Museum of Science, they found they were great together.


J & L are getting married in the fall and she is planning it all from Boston.  She's got it all under control - i'm so very impressed.  Hello organization!  I am honored to be the photographer for their Wedding event and so very excited to be a part of this chapter in their story together.


Meet Jennifer






















Meet Lui



One of the very first things they tell me is that they are not very photogenic...I beg to differ! 



These two are beautiful,





















In Love,














and perfect together.




Jennifer and Lui, I already love you both and can't wait to see how things evolve over the next few months.  I am already looking forward to your wedding day! 


Much Love
Brooke

No comments: