Monday, March 7, 2011

Inspired - Arden Prucha

I am a member of a fabulous online photography community called I Heart Faces.  They host workshops a couple of times a year.  I haven't been fortunate enough to attend one, but just as soon as I pay for my new camera - it's on the list!

At the last workshop they held, a dear friend of mine was RAVING about this photog she met, Arden Prucha.  I have been blog stalking her...as we all like to do :), and have fallen in love with her and her photography.  She is here in Fort Worth and we are actually working on a little meet and greet here in a couple of weeks.  I can't wait!

She is a beautiful person and she is so very giving with her knowledge.  In an industry that likes to keep it's secrets close, she very willingly shares what she can with the community of photographers.



Arden, I am excited to meet you in a few weeks and hope to insire others as you have inspired me!


Much Love!
Brooke

MaddiePie Creations

No comments: