Thursday, March 3, 2011

Inspired

If you have been following along...over the few weeks I have been posting once a week things that inspire me. Today is a special one, because I truly believe that we can all be inspired as well as learn something from these special little people.

I have the honor to be a spotlighted on the Inspiration Through Art blog today as one of the March photographers. I am a part of this organization that is doing wonderful things for families that have children that suffer from disabilities or illness.


Last year I had the amazing opportunity to spend time with this fabulous little boy, Jackson and his family.

Still today, this is one of my favorite images I have every taken. I love the spirit you can see within him.

So let me ask you to help me be inspired and to insire others to help out. Do you know of a child who suffers from a serious illness or life altering disability? Help us share their stories and inspire people all over the world! Check out Inspiration Through Art.

My goal for 2011 - is to help 6 families through this organization. These little Hero's inspire me every time I read a new story.

Much Love
Brooke

No comments: