Wednesday, October 19, 2011

H Family 2011

I love all of my clients.  I especially love it when clients become amazing friends. I love that I get to be a part of their lives and see how they grow and change.

I have said before that our lives are like a story.  When I have the distinct honor to be a part of that story, or even just a chapter in your story...I am beyond happy.


This family is beautiful.  One of the greatest things about them is the love for their boys. 


Their wild


goofy


amazing boys




We spent some time together at the botanical gardens this past weekend.  Lots of laughter, a minor mishap, a break in between... and we ended up with some fabulous pictures.


Thank you H Family for loving me just as much as I love you!








Much Love
Brooke


817-564-3068

5 comments:

Sarah J said...

great looking family

Nichole Bowen said...

Love these, beautiful family! My favorite is the black and white one of yall holding hands in the park.

Anonymous said...

Awesome pic's

Casey B said...

Fab as always! Really love the b/w hand holding pic :)

Jennifer mc said...

Love them!!!