Sunday, October 23, 2011

J Family 2011

I have been lucky enough to not only photograph this family from their beginning, but I am also friends with them.  I have watched their story unfold.  With each chapter in their story, I am more and more proud of them.


They have proven that love really can conquer anything.  







Together, they can take on the world.



Sweet, sweet Evan.  I am so proud of his pictures.  Up until probably 6 months ago, he wouldn't look in my direction must less talk to me.  Something changed somewhere along the way.  Now...he runs up and gives me a great big hug each time he sees me.  


He makes me heart smile each time I get to see him.


Much love to all three of you.  Thank you for allowing me to take part in your story and be your friend.


Much Love,
Brooke



www.maddiepiecreations.com
817-564-3068

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awe...great pictures of my nephew, neice-in-law and sweet little great nephew!

Anonymous said...

terrific pics of terrific family

Caro17 said...

I love the pics. All 3 of y'all look amazing. And Brooke is right, its a great story of love conquering all. Love ya.
-Nini