Monday, October 17, 2011

Inspired: FickleZeal

I haven't done a post about what inspires me in a really long time.  Today, I was reminded of a photographer that always manages to touch my heart. 

FickleZeal is a husband and wife photography team.  They have such a passion for children with Down Syndrome.  They shoot much more than that...however, it is these sessions that always push me to work harder at what I do.



I truly belive that as photographers it is our responsibility...and maybe that isn't the right word...but it is our job to capture our clients in all of their glory.  Kids are especially difficult sometimes.  They may be hungry by the time they get to the session, or tired, or just in a cranky mood for the day.  They might be shy, or nervous, or unable to communicate with me. 

However, at the end of each session, I love it when the kids have warmed up and we have been able to spend some time together and really have fun.  When I talk to a parent as they are viewing their session and they are so surprised that I was able to get the personalities of their children, after they were just positive that the session had been a disaster...that is what makes me love my job.

FickleZeal does amazing work.  I would completely recommend them for any type of session.  I know I know...I am a photographer, why in the world would I recommend another company?? 


Because I believe in them.  I admire them and they never fail to inspire me.

Take a little bit and go check out their work.  It's beautiful.  Thank you Jenna & Andre for making our industry a better place



Much Love
Brooke
MaddiePie Creations

No comments: