Monday, November 21, 2011

The B Family 2011 {Kellery Family Photography}

I have loved this family from the moment I met them ...almost 5 years ago.

It is incredible to me how beautiful their sweet kids are.


I know that twins have their own "thing"...but seriously, these boys adore each other. 

You can't quite tell, but there is one significant difference between the two.  One just lost his bottom two front teeth the week before we met for their session.  I wish his smiled showed just how toothless he really is :)


Sweet baby girl
She is just absolutely precious.  I told daddy...this look...this is the one that will get her WHATEVER she wants later in life.

He agreed


  
Momma and Daddy - you are both amazing and I am so honored to know you.




Much Love
Brooke

817-564-3068

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Thank you, Brooke!!! We love these! You are an AMAZING photographer!Thanks for the wonderful photos and for making it fun! XOXO - Caroline