Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The P Family 2011

Coincidences are a funny thing...I met a lady a month or so ago for coffee..she had an appointment that afternoon with another lady...who just happened to be looking for a photographer.

Yay for networking!

I finally got to meet this entire family.  My first thought when they piled out of the car...holy moly those are tall boys.

6'8" and 6'7" i think is what she told me.  Regardless...they are REALLY tall. :)

What I left thinking...what a great family!  All 4 kids are super sweet, very respectful, and really tolerant of their moms...even when they are fussing over their clothes and smiles. 
(we are moms, it's what we do)

Beautiful kids, beautiful moms, a great family!





Thank you for choosing me to be your photographer.  It was a blessing to spend time with you and be a part of this chapter in your story.


Much love
Brooke


 817-564-3068 


No comments: