Monday, November 14, 2011

The Frugal Mom's kiddos

If you are into couponing...you just might recognize this name of this momma.

I had the great privilege of meeting The Frugal Mom today.  We spent some time this afternoon playing with her three amazing kids

Because really...that's my job!  I get to play around with kids.  It's pretty great.

Meet Logan.

He is the big brother.  Age 7.  Pretty cool guy.  He's all boy.  They never want to have their pictures taken, but I think he hung in there like a trooper and looks super handsome.


This is Ava.  

I love her name!  Ava is 4 and is just as sweet as they come.  She and I could have hung out all day, played dress up and rocked it out in front of the camera. She is so beautiful.


Hello Blake.

Baby brother Blake is two.  He knows his manners and even though he was sleepy when they arrived he popped his head right up and started talking to me.  So sweet.



Mom...I hope you love their pictures.  Thank you for allowing me to spend some time with you this afternoon.  You are so blessed... three times over.




Much love
Brooke



www.maddiepiecreations.com
817-564-3068

No comments: