Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The W Family 2011

The W Family is pretty awesome...but poor dad, he is a little bit outnumbered.

I met this family before the school year started.  I had been late to a end of summer party and when I got back I was told that some parents had run my son up to the band party.  They had a couple of girls in the band as well....hmmm.  Girls...freshman year...oh goodness.


When the parents came back to the party we were still at, the dad told us that our son was the first boy, other than him, to have been in their car.


Oh man!  the pressure!  Please son of mine, please have been on your best behavior.

He was.


Momma W took advantage of a special I was running and booked their family pictures.  I am so glad she did.  I had the honor to spend some time with them a couple of weeks ago. 

What a sweet family. 


The W Family has 4 daughters.  Four BEAUTIFUL daughters.




 



I am honored that they chose me to be their photographer. Thank you for allowing me to spend some time with you and see the love that you share...






 Well....I think that it's love....



Much Love to you W Family

Brooke



817-564-3068

2 comments:

Cherie said...

Great family. and Great Pics!

Sheila said...

Great pictures! The bridge is one of my favorite places.